Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

After Midnight...

It is already well after midnight and I just came home. A friend of mine turned 40 yesterday and she celebrated this big birthday with a feast. We danced a lot and had a good time, others watched the world cup games, quite a lot of children ran around and enjoyed their wild games unobserved. Now I'm sitting quietly in front of the computer, the loud music and the whole soundscape still in my ears and I know that I will need a few moments to calm down.  

Happy birthday once again, Alexandra! I wish you all the best, happiness and luck for the years coming. FU as my little Chinese jade stone says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. I love receiving your comments and I am totally happy when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever there is time.